Outside School Hours Care is provided by YMCA and is based in the school hall before school, after school and during school vacations, and consists of care for Prep to Year 6 children.
The program is conducted by a qualified and experienced educators. OSHC provides a place where children can play, relax or extend their academic potential in a safe, caring and stimulating environment, complementing the academic program at Warrigal Road State School.
Our program offers
- Engagement in meaningful play and leisure experiences which recognises the individual interests and needs of the children in our care, in a supportive and stimulating environment.
- A holistic approach to developing each child's social, emotional, physical, spiritual and cognitive development, through our educational program and practices
- Positive reinforcement and effective role modelling by educators, to encourage appropriate behaviour.
- A unique opportunity for children to engage in spontaneous, child-led and multi-age play experiences.
- Breakfast during Before School Care
- Afternoon Tea and Late Snack during After School Care
- Breakfast, Morning Tea, Afternoon Tea and Late Snack provided during Vacation Care
We align ourselves with the National Quality Standards set by the Australian Children's Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA), and the My Time, Our Place Learning Framework for School Aged Education and Care.
Fees for Before and After School Care
- Before School Care – $19.50 per child.
- After School Care – $25.50 per child.
Fees for Vacation Care and student free days
- A Vacation Care Program is provided for Prep – Year 6 children during school holidays and student free days from 6.30am until 6.00pm each day. The program of daily activities is available three weeks before the start of each holidays. Fees are $57.00 per child.
- Fee range for excursions - daily fee of $57 + $25.00 for excursion, total $82.00
- Fee range for incursions. - daily fee of $57 + $15.00 for incursion, total $72.00
Late fees will be charged after 6:00pm, $15.00 per family will for the first 15 minutes and a charge of $1.00 per minute after that.
Child Care Subsidy (CCS)
Outside School Hours Care is an Approved Child Care Provider. As such, you MAY be eligible to receive some Child Care Subsidy. In order to claim reimbursement, it is necessary for families to be assessed for Child Care Subsidy at Centrelink.
For further information about our Outside School Hours Care program and bookings please contact the Coordinator Paris via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone 0477 767 984.
We align ourselves with the standards and assessment of Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA) Framework.
- Quality Area 1: Educational program and practice
- Quality Area 2: Children’s health and safety
- Quality Area 3: Physical Environment
- Quality Area 4: Staff arrangements
- Quality Area 5: Relationships with students
- Quality Area 6: Collaborative partnerships with families and communities
- Quality Area 7: Leadership and service management